The role requires early start, early finish, from Monday to Saturday.
- Maintain food handling standards
- Ability to work within chilled environment/rooms
- Experience with high-volume cutting
- Excellent cutting standards
- Strong people skills
- Great communication
- The ability to work under pressure and stay positive and calm
- Consistently and reliably delivering customer satisfaction
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders
- Team player who thrives on pro-activity
- Passionate about Wagyu
- Fun, enthusiastic with a CAN-Do attitude
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send your resume to; email@example.com
*The successful applicant will be reliable and have their own transport.
*You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
*Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.